IT Quote of the Week: Douglas Engelbart
Douglas Engelbart invented the computer mouse and was an early pioneer of the Information Technology profession. As such he is an excellent pick to be our IT Thought of the Day Quote of the Week Series feature.
I like Information Age quotations. I find some of them very inspirational and like to carry a new one around about every week. I thought that i could share mine with you from time to time. This week it will be a funny quote. You can read more about the author at Wikipedia.
“The digital revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing or even of printing.”
What did you think of the quote? Did you like it? Do you know of any other similar ones? Please share.
That is my Information Technology Thought of the Day (ITTOD) for July 21, 2010.
quote credit: Information Technology Quotes on EnglishForum
image credit: Hypertext History
No related posts.
- programmer quoteprogrammer quotes,programming quotes,programmers quotes,funny computer quotes,programming quote,software development quotes,computer programmer quotes,funny programmer quotes,programmers quote,quotes programming,quotes on programming,compu
- News Commentary: Three Cheers for the Cell Phone
- IT Thought of the Week: Robert McNamara
- News Commentary: Lions and Tigers and CyberWar – Oh My!
- News Commentary: The Lunacy of Follower Counting
- More Enterprise Service Desk Humor: Funny Sign
- IT Quote of the Week: Robert McNamara
- iPhone Loving (Video)
- More Carl Sagan Quotes
- IT Quote of the Week: Carl Sagan
- Book Recommendation – Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do about It by Richard A. Clarke